Account Problem

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
PengirimMessage
Archfiendangel
Admin

Jumlah posting : 80
Lokasi : Jakarta

PostSubyek: Account Problem   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:50 pm

When people have problems with accounts, it often takes longer than necessary to resolve because the first email they send is lacking critical information. If you have an account problem please include this information:

1. Account name (also known as what you type to login to the game)
2. Character ID Number (found on your character webpage, if applicable)
3. Detailed description of the problem (example. I can't login to my account, it says account not found)
4. A copy of the Automated notification message you received that stated that your AQ Password or Email address were updated.

and if necessary

5. Your Paypal Transaction ID number. (or a copy of the receipt from your check or money order)

If you include all of this information in the very first email that you send to helpzard@battleon.com it will allow me to restore your account quickly.

Oftentimes, people will send messages saying 'I can't login!' and that is very unclear as to what the problem is and is very unhelpful.

Keep in mind, if you do not have a receipt, and you have not used a legitimate email address, it is difficult to prove you own an account.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.goldenphoenixindonesia.webs.com/

Account Problem
Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1